- This event has passed.
Kakabeka Falls Family Ski Day
March 18, 2017 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Join the park and Thunder Bay Nordic Trails on March 18th for our first annual Family Ski Day.
Up to 15km of beautifully groomed ski trails that range from easy to expert. Plus two breathtaking lookouts with a view of the Kaministiquia River Valley on the River Terrace Trail. Kakabeka Fall is the perfect setting for an enjoyable, premiere skate/classic cross-country ski experience.
Things to do:
• Fresh Air Experience will be out at the park putting on a ski demo
• Ski up to 15 km of premiere skate/classic cross-country ski trails
• Check out and lace up in the park’s new Kaministiquia Ski Hut
• Thunder Bay Nordic Trails Jackrabbit will be out
• Get toasty fire side with a bon fire within the campground trails, why not bring marshmallows?
• The park store will be open from 10 am – 2 pm
• Why not treat yourself to lunch at one of the local restaurants in the village